Auckland Adventure Duck is the first and only amphibious vehicle to touch down in Auckland. Drive along the road in the Duck bus enjoying a City tour along Auckland’s waterfront before the Duck bus splashes into the water! Cruise around Auckland's Waitemata Harbour while viewing the city and Auckland's Harbour Bridge from a different perspective. The Duck travels at 5 knots in the water to ensure you have a peaceful and enjoyable cruise around the Harbour.
A great way to get to know Auckland city while experiencing the one of a kind amphibious experience!
• Duration of the trip is approximately one hour.
• Seats a maximum of 34 passengers.
• Caters to all age groups.
• Trips leave every hour and a half. 7 days a week.
• Children 10 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Things you will see on the road:
• The Cloud
• Wynyard Quarter
• Silo Park
• West Haven
• Victoria Park
• Sky Tower
Things you will see on the water:
• West Haven Marina
• Super Yachts
• Auckland Harbour Bridge